I told my wife this morning that today was going to be my lucky day, I just felt it:
- Over a week ago, I'd sold my big GMC truck, but 4 attempts to get the SINPE wire transfer to my bank had failed even after two trips to my bank to straighten things out. But, I thought sure that today it would go through, and it did.
- I needed the money today to finish paying for the repair of my pitiful '88 Mitsubishi truck that rolled down a ravine back in March. I was hoping it would finally be done today. It was!
|My truck after its ravine roll, in sad shape indeed|
- Even luckier, after picking up the truck, I had a balance owing, so I went to my bank to withdraw funds and when I came out, we ran into an old friend and her daughter and while we were chatting at length, my body shop guy showed up, so I didn't have to make an extra trip to pay him off.
- Our new 4Mbps Internet service started today, for the same price as the old.
- Not least of all, in the morning, I finished two small kitchen appliance repairs that actually worked!